“A bad day with coffee is better than a good day without it.”
Caffeine is a popular psychoactive drug that humans are obtaining naturally from coffee for centuries. Traditionally coffee was imagined not as a good thing, but as science has matured enough, it is now considered a food source with surprising positive health effects.
This second most popular beverage after tea contains the bulk of useful nutrients like Niacin, Magnesium, Riboflavin, Potassium, and various antioxidants. According to different studies, people who intake coffee may have better health in terms of attention, behavior, mood, and alertness.
Here are discussed some of many good reasons to drink coffee, and a few of them are as follow:
- Interestingly there is a correlation between coffee consumption and productivity. Intake of coffee boosts attention, reaction time, and alertness to boost professional performance.
- Fat burning ability is one of the most impressive coffee health benefits. It is the reason that coffee is a must part of most fat burning supplements. Coffee increases fat burning from 10% to 35% and boosts the metabolic rate from 3% to 12%.
- According to research, coffee decreases the risk of getting type 2 diabetes, but adding sugar in coffee can negate this risk.
- Coffee can make you smarter by showing improvements within the brain, like general cognitive functioning, memory, and reaction time. Caffeine present in coffee has a stimulant effect that leads to improving your energy level and brain functioning.
- Coffee is also associated with increased longevity. The health-protective bioactive compounds present in coffee make you feel better and live longer.
- Coffee can be helpful in numerous neurological diseases, especially those related to increasing age. Coffee helps to deal with issues like Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s.
- Daily intake of caffeinated coffee is associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Coffee drinkers are less likely to suffer from anxiety and depression. Intake of every additional cup of coffee every day decreases the risk of depression by 8%.
Coffee provides amazing health benefits, but you need to identify our sweet spot. For a person who can tolerate coffee very well, 3 to 4 cups of coffee per day is an ideal range of tolerance. Add coffee to your daily routine as it has several health benefits.